How to create a development certificate:
- Generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) with a public key
- In your Applications folder, open the Utilities folder and launch Keychain Access.
- Choose Keychain Access > Certificate Assistant > Request a Certificate from a Certificate Authority.
- In the Certificate Information window, enter or select the following information:
- In the User Email Address field, enter your email address
- In the Common Name field, enter your name
- In the Request is group, select the Saved to disk option
- Click Continue.
- The Certificate Assistant saves a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) file to your Desktop.
- The public/private key pair will be generated when you create the Certificate Signing Request (CSR) if you use the Key Chain Assistant to create the CSR.
- Submit the CSR through the Provisioning Portal.
- Click the Development tab
- Upload the certificate by choosing the file
- Click Submit